My Music Video

My Website

My Website
Click on the image to view my website

Monday, November 4, 2019

Post 10: My Production Review

Feedback was extremely useful for me throughout my project as it provide another view on my project that helped me fix any problems or missing content.


Initial Plans and Storyboard Teacher Feedback

  • Overall the feedback was good as there was a structure that enforced the verse-chorus structure of the song itself.
  • My initial storyboard ended the song with a water fight. It was a fun idea, but filming that sequence would be problematic as there a too many variables that could change between shoot days if we needed to re shoot anything. 
Rough Cut and Performance Bed Teacher Feedback
  • The initial colour grade varied between shots, as performance shots for each different framing had different lighting due to technical problems, shadows in unwanted places and white balance issues once the initial grade was complete. 
  • Slow motion shots were flickery when slowed down due to the house lights we had used. We fixed this during a reshoot of the scene where we used the natural lighting of the sun to light the scene.
Website
For my website, my teachers praised the design and interactivity of all the elements. However there were a couple inconsistencies and bits of missing content that I needed to add such as a biography and tour section.

Here is a picture of some example feedback I received


No comments:

Post a Comment